Go A Lisboa has a privileged view of the 25 de Abril Bridge, through the rooftop (covered and with heaters for the colder days). It is there that you can try the sea bass, with cockles, chives, crème fraiche and new potatoes (€20), the Goan shrimp curry with coconut and spices (€18) and the matured entrecôte, with radish and new potatoes with garlic and rosemary olive oil (€24).
This space in Alcântara also has a restaurant and bar, the Supper Club, where you can satisfy your hunger with the options prepared by chef Inga Martin, such as the duck magret, endives, mushrooms and honey and lavender jus...
Blog postsView all
- OÙ SORTIR À LISBON : Lisbon's Biggest Rooftop
- Alaska Seafood celebrate with Go A Lisboa the 2nd edition of Semana Selvagem in Lisbon
- MAAG: Need for a heart-warming restaurant?
- MARKETEER: Lisbon's rooftops insulated from the cold for the winter!
- EVASOE: Go A lisboa takes shelter for the winter and offers new dishes!