A cold day, very cold, but with the sun wanting to show all its grace. The view? The view of Lisbon. Wide open and with the 25 de Abril Bridge as a frame.
The Go A Lisboa has two distinct spaces: the Supper Club and the Rooftop. And it was in the latter that we stayed at a wide, low table, with the sun warming our bodies and souls.
Those who think that rooftops are only for summer are wrong. With a harmonic glass wall, a roof and heaters that protect from cold, rain and wind, the Go A Lisboa Rooftop is more than ready to receive kids, adults and puppies.
Blog postsView all
- OÙ SORTIR À LISBON : Lisbon's Biggest Rooftop
- Alaska Seafood celebrate with Go A Lisboa the 2nd edition of Semana Selvagem in Lisbon
- MAAG: Need for a heart-warming restaurant?
- MARKETEER: Lisbon's rooftops insulated from the cold for the winter!
- EVASOE: Go A lisboa takes shelter for the winter and offers new dishes!